1. get yourself a blank canvas of recipe box from a craft store
2. i mixed acrylic paint to a nice dark brown and painted the entire box
3. i then painted the inside rim a magenta
4. i cut painters tape into a chevron pattern
5. then i mixed paint into a nice pretty blue-green
6. on top i cut some decorative paper and modge-podged it to the surface
7. i sanded a bit of the box
8. last, i modgepodged the entire box
9. my recipe cards are from anthropolgie.
one recipe box (michaels)
tape (to create chevron pattern)
some other prettyLITTLE projects in SEPTEMBER... :)
...yessss, yes it is :)
bucket list project completed. check!